What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest statue purchase from AmiAmi is 1/8 Mai Shiranu. I bought her to go along with Kasumi, which came in last week, cuz they're both in black and gold. I didn't realize the scale at the time I purchased them both.

doaxkof___kasumi_and_mai_by_0pt1c5-d6kwjxe.jpg

I am sooooo freaking happy!!!

Finally!!! I got my final two (realistic) sideshow grails ! Can't believe I finally got 'em for a very good price too. I love the ebay global shipping program. Two grails arrived in one day, best day ever!

Now the only the dream grails are left. They are thor, captain america premium formats and the predator maquette. Those are my dream pieces, if I ever strike it big I'll get 'em. lol

The end of a really really long journey. I can finally stop scouring ebay and websites.

Creature from the black lagoon. Trust me pictures does not do this piece justice! This piece is simply amazing, definitely one of sideshow's best pieces. The paint app, detail and the quality is top notch. Sigh, everytime I get an older piece it reminds me how much sideshow has dropped the ball. Lower quality and higher prices. sigh. Even the box design for this piece is outstanding, Heck I'm very tempted to display the box too!

20130904_125358_zps91407c2f.jpg

Ash from Army of Darkness, exclusive. Thanks to a lovely freak member here, thank you so much! It arrived safely. :D

20130904_122729_zpsaf450c75.jpg

Just for kicks:

20130904_125348_zps25980d0b.jpg

Is that the sideshow PF? Really good paint job! :panic:

Yes,Darth Malgus Star Wars The Old Republic PF.Regular Head Sculpt and Exclusive Head Sculpt.Just got him from SS on Saturday.I posted some photo's and info pg.187 in the Star Wars Statues/Darth Malgus.
Beautiful Sculpt and 11 actual points that light up.Real nice and quite Big for a 1/4 scale.

Nice pickups dude. I've always loved the look of that creature pf.

No interest in that creature but the paint does look top quality.
Congrats!

Thanks guys! It certainly is top quality! Sideshow even brags about it on the box, how its of the highest quality so as ensure they captured the museum quality for the piece.

Yes,Darth Malgus Star Wars The Old Republic PF.Regular Head Sculpt and Exclusive Head Sculpt.Just got him from SS on Saturday.I posted some photo's and info pg.187 in the Star Wars Statues/Darth Malgus.
Beautiful Sculpt and 11 actual points that light up.Real nice and quite Big for a 1/4 scale.

Sweet pick up!!

Although I prefer buying my tv series in a box set at the end of the series, I couldn't help pick up the sons of anarchy blu ray seasons 1-3 box set. Not too expensive and has such a cool package and that flag, can't resist it. And the before sons of anarchy, the only tv series that I've ever bought season by season, spartacus!!! Bought the final season to complete by set of digipacks. :D

20130905_170230_zpsf27070e6.jpg

Back