What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received both of these today.

LatestPurchase0824.jpg

Fanexpo12.jpg

I have been looking for that Prowl bust for awhile and I finally got him. He was a good price too at $40 brand new never opened. The Y-Wing was $5 and I love me some Y-Wing so that was a no brainier. The Minimates were only $5 and I needed the shotgun form the set to finish my custom minimate Ash figure.

Fanexpo12pic2.jpg

I have been chasing Cherry Darling since she came out. Turns out the chase is better then the catch... I love technical drawing and blue prints for fictional vehicles so this was like crack to me. Included are 5 full size huge blueprint posters including Echo Base and the Tantive IV :D

BadPrimecomic.jpg

This was my most favorite comic as a kid. Glad to have it back :)

The thrill of the chase is always better than catch..thats what gets me addicted to collecting.especially hunting for rare pieces

Last night on EBay I picked up a vintage Star Wars Luke Skywalker (X-Wing) MOC on a Jedi card. Looks to be in great shape except for some light yellowing on the bubble. Otherwise a beautiful, offerless, clean card. Final winning bid- $63.99. Great deal I think !

Canon EOS 650d with Tamron 18-270/3.5-6.3 DiII VC PZD lens

main-eos-650d.jpg

tamron_18-270_vc2.jpg

Maybe I will be able to get some decent pics now, I doubt it though with my photo skills :lol

Amazing pickup man:clap I almost nabbed one of these last year on the bay but got outbid at last minute:(

Thanks Irvy....yea he rarely pops up on the bay because most are damaged & there not to many left in mint condition..I got lucky because the seller was near me since he had a pick up only auction...I recently gave him a gloss and seal protect it paint...it made his color pattern more vibrant & lifelike

2012-08-25110918-picsay.jpg

Thanks Irvy....yea he rarely pops up on the bay because most are damaged & there not to many left in mint condition..I got lucky because the seller was near me since he had a pick up only auction...I recently gave him a gloss and seal protect it paint...it made his color pattern more vibrant & lifelike

2012-08-25110918-picsay.jpg

I'll let you off with getting him wet this one time:lol Looks great now with the slimy coating:clap

Back