What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman'89 !!! :rock

250921534f97a611c5b3e.JPG

and Iron Man Mark II

Shiny ! :D

250922464f97a64662e3f.JPG

Oddly enough, my last buy was totally out of left field from what I normally collect. A friend of a friend offered me an entire set of Resident Evil action figures made by Toy Biz for $50 bucks, mint in box. They aren't high end in the slightest but holy crap I love these figures. I had a handful of these when I was younger back in the 90s. So, it's a great taste of nostalgia!

Oddly enough, my last buy was totally out of left field from what I normally collect. A friend of a friend offered me an entire set of Resident Evil action figures made by Toy Biz for $50 bucks, mint in box. They aren't high end in the slightest but holy crap I love these figures. I had a handful of these when I was younger back in the 90s. So, it's a great taste of nostalgia!

Collecting isn't about the price tag or the approval by the general public. It's about you and the things that do something special to you.

So, congrats! :)

Got these...
IMG_0367.jpg

& this one as well...
IMG_0364.jpg

Which I had this man signed & sent to get CGCed...
IMG_0366.jpg

& Mortal Kombat, Ratchet & Clank: All4One, Eyepet & Captain America for the PS3.

Back