What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Connor Polystone Statue.

P1000731.jpg

I usually only buy strictly on my want list, but these popped up at a sweet low price and I had been interested in this Takara set for awhile, so I went ahead and got them and I'm glad I did. They look great together and I was very surprised at how nice and tight the bodies are. Alot of nice accessories as well. An oldie but a goodie! :yess:
Takara03.jpg

Takara02.jpg

Oh, needed a Wayne shot. Or is that dark haired Ken? :rotfl For the price I can definitely live with this HS.

Takara01.jpg

Just pre-ordered the SS Legendary Scale Wolf Predator and the SS Alien Big Chap Maquette. Pretty much done for the year unless I can score a 1:1 War Machine cheap. Now, the waiting starts...

My Lara Croft - Guardian of Light PF EX came in today and have to say that she is an amazing piece, possibly my new favorite. My Angel Comiquette EX came in the other day but thought I'd post them together to show that SSC still gots game when they want to show it off.

2012-04-24_14-02-36_741.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Congrats on the Angel, Shadowscythe85.

Lara looks great too

Thanks. To bad the poor guy has to stay in his box until I figure out where in hell to put him.:gah:

Lara does look amazing, although the picture doesn't nearly do her justice. She looks great next to the Snow Day statue in my besta as well:wink1:

Still missing about 100+ that i still don't have from the series, but yep that's all I have for now =).

I think so too. I've been always wanting to collect them, but never really pull the trigger until 4 months ago.

FBGDIVE2.jpg

I didn't even know they made these. Well, I guess I'm not sure what these are, but they look like Crow Zero movie figures. :dunno
Saw the screenshot a few posts down, guess it is Crow figures.

Last edited:
Back