What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch a lot of football and basketball, also love action movies. plasma TV's have a faster refresh rate. I've been told that Panasonic makes some of the best plasma's out there. So for the price it seemed like the best option for me. But I'm no expert on this. The one thing I'd say is buy the the biggest set you can. I was going back and forth between the 55" and 60", i'm glad I went bigger.

Who ya gonna call?

youarelikethebuzzingofflies.jpg

Ecto1.jpg

Holy ____ this thing is amazing!!!!:yess:

I watch a lot of football and basketball, also love action movies. plasma TV's have a faster refresh rate. I've been told that Panasonic makes some of the best plasma's out there. So for the price it seemed like the best option for me. But I'm no expert on this. The one thing I'd say is buy the the biggest set you can. I was going back and forth between the 55" and 60", i'm glad I went bigger.

Good for you!
They are the best for your needs

Thanks, looks like I need to make a decision.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Always go bigger.

It's more of a brand name and quality for me on this, I've had some rather large TV's in the past but this one needs to fit the room as well so it might not have to the biggest since it won't be the largest TV in the house.

Got a 'missed package' note from the mailman noting international delivery x3 today.

What am I waiting for?

Hot Toys DX Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee
Hot Toys DX Pirates Jack Sparrow
Hasbro 1/6 Ark of the Covenant

All shipped at different times from different points in the world, all arriving on the same day. Tomorrow is going to be a good day my friends :D :D

Very nice! I am still waiting on the 1:18 version of the ecto-1. Any idea when Hot Wheels is going to start shipping it?

How is the quality on the 1:43?

Yeah the 1:18 looks awesome but due to price and more importantly space (curse you my only weakness!!!) I went with the 1:43. The quality is super good! I'm so used to seeing the little $1 cars but Mattel went all out with this thing. So many little fine details and great paint opps on the details. Superb qulity. I'm sure you will be plesed with your 1:18 version.

I don't know when the 1:18 is shipping. Sorry.

That is soooo cool. Where did you get it? (and how much?:monkey1)
I used to collect model cars here and there.

I got it through my LCS. I had them order me it for me a couple of months ago through previews and they got it in last week. It cost me $60 cdn. Well worth every penny:yess:

Back