What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a nice camera...But it is my first DSLR, so its hard to compare it to the little compact Powershot I had...Nice thing is I think my lenses from my old Canon Rebel film camera will work on this body...Or so Ive been told anyway...

Matt

Good luck. Can't wait to see some pics :wave

got my Superman vs. Darkseid statue. very happy with it.

IMG_2341.jpg

Just picked up a personal sony 3D set for cheap and a pair of Turtle Beach 7.1 headsets for those late night gaming cessions
Batman looks great on it

SonyDisplay3D.jpg

I like it lots--perfect sized for a bedroom or smaller area. Paired with a Sony 3D HT system that was also at a really great price, so now we have a nice secondary viewing/gaming system for upstairs...

Yeah the 1:18 looks awesome but due to price and more importantly space (curse you my only weakness!!!) I went with the 1:43. The quality is super good! I'm so used to seeing the little $1 cars but Mattel went all out with this thing. So many little fine details and great paint opps on the details. Superb qulity. I'm sure you will be plesed with your 1:18 version.

I don't know when the 1:18 is shipping. Sorry.

Thanks anyways bro!!! Glad to hear all the detail is there.
Enjoy the new toy!!

Back