What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2x Chris Reeves supes heres one other is still boxed.

teaser
IMG_2306-1.jpg

Just arrived need to get him out of the box can't wait

ba833762.jpg

New QC sticker
3e6ed86e.jpg

Got this in the box with palpa
6cd3f86e.jpg

Out of the box next to other great PFs
647733a4.jpg

Last edited:
Toyshow2011.jpg

Slimeyray.jpg

NESmib.jpg

LCSlot.jpg

3xPeter.jpg

12inchstuff.jpg

This isn't all of it but some got opened/sorted before pictures.

Sadly there isn't been a lot of 1/6 for me lately but there has been some good low end stuff so that's cool besides it gives my wallet a break :rotfl

you can clearly see that it's second hand :) besides, finding these new as in shop new is fairly rare...

awesome. this was the same set i got when i was a kid, except i think my box had some blue on it. is the set used or brand new?

Used of course. However, it is 100% complete. It has ever piece of paper that was included in it circa 1988. The unit is flawless, looks like it was hardly played. It even has the official AV cables (only 2 jacks instead of 3 lol ) Even the paper work is in fantastic brand new condition.

I got it for a hundred bucks flat after talking the guy down $30. :yess:

Got this a week ago and finally had time to play with it in the past 2 days. Having so much fun, no regrets at all!

you can clearly see that it's second hand :) besides, finding these new as in shop new is fairly rare...

just because the box is beat up doesn't mean the system has to be used. most vintage toys & collectibles garner wear over time. doesn't mean it's all been opened and used.

Last edited:
Back