What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man, I actually like the Alien a lot more then I thought I would. Taking away the signed Giger base, It's going to be tough for the SS version to beat it.

thanks man, I actually like the Alien a lot more then I thought I would. Taking away the signed Giger base, It's going to be tough for the SS version to beat it.

I always thought the Alien looked really awesome. I could only afford one, though, and I had to go with Predator.

From https://blog.yam.com/arrival/article/44740419

My new toy─ Enterby "The Storm Warriors" Godless!

dsc08940h.jpg

dsc08985e.jpg

dsc09011x.jpg

111111ai.jpg

I loved the Alien so much more when I had it in hand....Its Awesome ...much better in person..And best size to compliment the predator cm

901363_press09-001.jpg

I got this yesterday and it's by far the best collectible i've had in ages. :thud:

I left my camera at work so no pics at the moment. :(

Not teribbly exciting, but I need to get ready for winter since my driveway is a lot wider at the bottom now. Can't have the Fed ex guys not getting in with my stuff from sc!

Back