What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that c3po is better looking than I thought. My next purchase will be the Hot Toys Superman Ex.

that looks sweeet :hi5:

Thanks Andr3w!! :rock

Wow that c3po is better looking than I thought. My next purchase will be the Hot Toys Superman Ex.

That's what I thought after I unpacked it. It has that WOW factor and I can't believe I have it in my collection. I have the HT Superman Exclusive coming in too. Can't wait for it to come in...

Got my Hot Toys Shadow Predator this morning.

Its a fantastic figure, the head is amazing, the accessories are well cool, the alien skull is super detailed too

One or two small issues, but this figure gets a 10/10 from me, can't wait for the classic now

006-2.jpg

That looks awesome! Congrats! :rock

Got my Hot Toys Shadow Predator this morning.

Its a fantastic figure, the head is amazing, the accessories are well cool, the alien skull is super detailed too

One or two small issues, but this figure gets a 10/10 from me, can't wait for the classic now

Congrats! It looks like an amazing figure indeed! :clap

Very accurate C-1 Imperial comlink with hovi-mix PA2 tip (the same with the original Stormtrooper helmet dual microphones/aerators) and accurate finned body. Much better than my old version with rubber O-rings, which I'm still keeping for my 1:1 Stormie.

imperialc1comlink05.jpg

imperialc1comlink06.jpg

imperialc1comlink07.jpg

imperialc1comlinkluke.jpg

imperialc1comlinkc3po02.jpg

28iou1t.jpg

Asmus Toys Kazuma Kiryu! Not really on HT quality, but if you're fan of the series, this is a must get!

20111026155746.jpg

20111026160524.jpg

Been busy over the last 6 months

P1000222.jpg

P1000223.jpg

P1000224.jpg

P1000225.jpg

P1000226.jpg

P1000220.jpg

P1000218.jpg

Unfortunatley i dont have the room to display any of my hot toys :(
so they are stored at my mums when i can afford a bigger house ill be able to have a movie room

Been busy over the last 6 months. Unfortunatley i dont have the room to display any of my hot toys :(
so they are stored at my mums when i can afford a bigger house ill be able to have a movie room

I see you have robbed a bank. I hope you don't get caught ;)

Bad@ss haul man!

Back