What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
147192d1319449154-ce-ne-am-cumparat-azi-img0635yq.jpg

^^ love those hauls Chris! And you still manage to get that Talon PF. :clap

IM bust looks cool, nice gets.

Cheers guys. @ jayveeeusebio, that's the good thing with these conventions if you get in early you can find some long sold out stuff before they disappear. I had the Boba bust signed by Jeremy Bulloch as he was at the convention also :yess:

My latest shopping spree result ...

OctPurchases2012.jpg

:horror

Thanks. It was a custom order. Since I took the pics without the mannequin head, here are some shots that will show how this helmet really fits:

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

]

How much does something like this run? Do you have a Snowtrooper ?

stuff for a walter white custom. and i just preordered a ss gta 3 claude figure

I was about to start that too. Getting ready for T's headsculpt. What did yuo pick up?

Recently met Richard Hatch and Nicki Clyne to add to my growing BSG autograph collection!
If anyone knows of conventions where Grace Park and Jamie Bamber will be upcoming let me know, those are 2 I really need to round off the collection!

alb-auto-IMG_1401.jpg

alb-autoIMG_1405.jpg

Very nice ! Congrats. A collection to be proud of. Are those Mattes custom?

My haul of goodies from the FACTS convention at the weekend. :)

PA243167.jpg

I need a new job :slap

Just got the following

HT DX-05 Indiana Jones
HT New Goblin
HT Alice

I really like the Indiana Jones. The pictures had me a little worried, but in person I think the sculpt looks great.

Alice looks good too, and the amount of gear she comes with is impressive.

The New Goblin was an impulse buy and I'm not regretting it so far. It adds something different to my collection.

Very nice ! Congrats. A collection to be proud of. Are those Mattes custom?

Luckily no, Aaron Brothers sells these frame types that have matting with 3, 8x10 openings or 2, 8x10 openings. For the longest time you could use their 40% off any one item coupon but they started putting a sticker on these saying they were excluded from any sales coupon.

A couple years back a local Aaron brothers was going out of business and they had a ton of stuff for something like 60-70% off, including these frames, I stocked up back then because I knew I was going to continue buying autos.

Luckily no, Aaron Brothers sells these frame types that have matting with 3, 8x10 openings or 2, 8x10 openings. For the longest time you could use their 40% off any one item coupon but they started putting a sticker on these saying they were excluded from any sales coupon.

A couple years back a local Aaron brothers was going out of business and they had a ton of stuff for something like 60-70% off, including these frames, I stocked up back then because I knew I was going to continue buying autos.

NICE ! May I ask what they run regulary?

I grabbed my venom about a month after it was sold out for barely over retail, SO glad I did not wait, price on this is still skyrocketing, isn't it?

Back