What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c16bc4e8.jpg
fb5ac355.jpg

Bad Ass! I love the pose. He looks like hes just walking up to finish somebody off.

@Nova: COngrats on your HT Mark V! The details on those BD effects are just magnificent.

@ecanes: Great catch on those stats dude esp. on Uruk-hai..just a bad @$$ beast!

T-1000 Hot Toys. Been hunting this figure long enough, finally snatched it up. Got a signed photograph of the T-1000 by Robert Patrick on the way that will go nicely with the figure. :)

dsc05839f.jpg

dsc05825g.jpg

Display cases setup. Crampacked to the max!

dsc05815s.jpg

Congrats on that big @$$ Boba Fett! Looks amazing. :clap I'll just settle for his 1/6th SS version..

@RAV3N96: Good hunt! Nice catch on that HT T-100. Awesome figure!

Hi, my latest purchase Is Hot Toys RE Afterlife Alice. I think she looks great and i'm really pleased, my only complaint is poseability. It's a little hard to get her into really creative poses. I hope with the upcoming HT SuckerPunch figures we'll start to see improved articulation with HT's female bodies .

DSCN0161-1.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0199.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/

Last edited:
@dieguito_89: Congrats on the Demon Barber! Love that figure. :wink1:

@mikedanger: How was it? Any issues on your Batman?

@EXOTICLEX: Congrats on your new acquisitions dude esp. on Mark V. :clap

Just got MK V Monday, got Leon coming this afternoon...first Enterbay, really hope it's as great as the preview pics. Just got PO flip on Superman and Batman...another expensive month! Gonna have to purchase another Gravebek from Ikea.

Back