What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today so took 2 quick pics. This figure is amazing and i'm really happy with it. :rock

6260729039_de7403ac34_b.jpg

6261260552_7baf98b46e_b.jpg

Got this today so took 2 quick pics. This figure is amazing and i'm really happy with it. :rock

6260729039_de7403ac34_b.jpg

6261260552_7baf98b46e_b.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

I still have to take pics of mine, but with so many nice pics like this....
Well maybe later

BTW, are you going to get the real suitcase soon? :)
Its up for Auction!

:clap :clap :clap

I still have to take pics of mine, but with so many nice pics like this....
Well maybe later

BTW, are you going to get the real suitcase soon? :)
Its up for Auction!
No i'm not getting that but i bet you are aren't you? :D

awesome pics Jay, great looking figure too, i didnt expect it to turn out so nice..rethinking that one :slap
Thanks! It really is a great figure so you might want to pick it up before prices get silly. :lol

great haul there TK.......Jay the Mark V is awesome and I don't see how any Iron Man fan could go with out it. Makes the collection look so much better.

I got him up last night as well, I have the dual display now with my OG OC. :rock

Congrats!

Cheers Bro.

Looks at the second picture, he likes dust this figure doesn't he? only just took him out of the box. :rotfl

Cheers Bro.

Looks at the second picture, he likes dust this figure doesn't he? only just took him out of the box. :rotfl

It's your skin, wash your hands with soap before handling this dude. I know it's happened to me as well and I clean them both (2008 OC and 2011 OC) with a small wash cloth and torn pieces from the lint brush.

Back