What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest purchase was a quarter pounder combo at McDick's, with a 6-pack of Pigeon McNuggets on the side.

Now I don't feel too good... :yuck

Got these three in yesterday.

IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG0940.jpg

IMAG0939.jpg

IMAG0938.jpg

IMAG0937.jpg

IMAG0936.jpg

IMAG0935.jpg

IMAG0934.jpg

IMAG0933.jpg

IMAG0932.jpg

@ addicted 2 collecting:

Nice Sarah Connor!!! I have one out for delvery right this second!

Great minds think alike:hi5:

Yea she is pretty awesome. I just ordered from another boardie the T-1000 Sarah Disguise. :)

I have the T-1000 Sarah and she is awesome!!!

I like her a bit more than normal Sarah but I bought normal Sarah for her iconic tatical outfit (mainly the hat, sunglasses and a head to fit the hat)

I realsie owning both may be over kill but Sarah is my favorite chartater in T2 so I want both looks.

I have the T-1000 Sarah and she is awesome!!!

I like her a bit more than normal Sarah but I bought normal Sarah for her iconic tatical outfit (mainly the hat, sunglasses and a head to fit the hat)

I realsie owning both may be over kill but Sarah is my favorite chartater in T2 so I want both looks.

I had a hard time last night trying to get the hat to stay on. I used the right set of bangs, so I got fed up and displayed it without the hat, lol.

I had a hard time last night trying to get the hat to stay on. I used the right set of bangs, so I got fed up and displayed it without the hat, lol.

I just got mine. I really had to use force to get the hat on. I put it on and I heard this ripping sound but threre were no rips so win!

I bought her to use the hat and glasses.

I did hower have a pain putting on her knife sheath. Man that was fiddly.:monkey2

I came home to my biggest (and most expensive!) one-day haul ever:

Project BM! Kaneda and Bike
DX-01 Joker
DX-02 Bats
Soul of Chogokin God Mars
Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z accessory pack

I'm pretty happy right now.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'd also have gotten the HT Predator 1 today but that required a signature on delivery. I'm picking that up tomorrow. =]

Last edited:
I came home to my biggest (and most expensive!) one-day haul ever:

Project BM! Kaneda and Bike
DX-01 Joker
DX-02 Bats
Soul of Chogokin God Mars
Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z accessory pack

I'm pretty happy right now.

No way, there's alot of expensive goodies there mate. I've got the two Dx's which are both amazing. I'd love to own the Bike, I bet it's awesome in hand. Congrats

No way, there's alot of expensive goodies there mate. I've got the two Dx's which are both amazing. I'd love to own the Bike, I bet it's awesome in hand. Congrats

Thanks! Yeah, I can't stop staring at the bike. It's hilariously large compared to the rest of the stuff in my collection.

Love the kitty, Shoo!! I have pre-ordered a lot, but I just got the Exclusive Aragorn Maquette, and Ex. Gandalf Maquette and Vampirella should be on my door step soon.

Back