What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's really kewl though. I had a hard time with the Knife also.

I just got mine. I really had to use force to get the hat on. I put it on and I heard this ripping sound but threre were no rips so win!

I bought her to use the hat and glasses.

I did hower have a pain putting on her knife sheath. Man that was fiddly.:monkey2

Punisher-PF-004.jpg

HAHA That's awesome! Sideshow should take notice, throw out the apple and use cats instead. I don't let my cats nowhere near my collectibles, cuz they'll chew 'em up and destroy it. Bloody bastards :lol

Crummy cell phone pic of my haul yesterday (P1 technically received today):

157.jpg

Ignore Snake in the background!

HTSarahgood.jpg

I have the T-1000 Sarah but I need her dersert iconic look too. I'm not big on spending $185 again on a chartater I already own but Sarah was my favorte chartater in T2.

BTTFhaulgood.jpg

Just for fun. I really dig minimates :)

I just ordered a brand new factory sealed Iron man mark 1 mauqette for 365 shipped, also bought a pair of arneete sunglasses today. I jumped on the waitlist for warmachine ex and the iron man mark v1 waitlist.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MQ7l5FO3sKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Picked this guy up tonight, Bandai VF-25F Super Messiah Valkyrie Alto.

These are not my pics, have to get around to charging my camera battery some day soon.

Macross-Frontier-VF-25F-Chogokin-93.jpg

Macross-Frontier-VF-25F-Chogokin-98.jpg

Macross-Frontier-VF-25F-Chogokin-66.jpg

Macross-Frontier-VF-25F-Chogokin-101.jpg

Macross-Frontier-VF-25F-Chogokin-31.jpg

Definitely will grab the YF-29 Durandal when it is released, looking into picking up the Omza armored figure as well...beautiful figures.

I finally got my hands on the Hot Toys Captain Dallas, it's being delivered this week and I can't wait.

I won an electric hedge trimmer on ebay :yess:, it should be here some time this week. I'll be bizzy triming bush next weekend..:wink1: :lol

One of the most underrated statues out there imho.... It was the one that got me hooked to ssc stuff. Amazing catch buddy!

The overthrown statue was my first statue and got me hooked as well. :hi5: Just if Diablo III would come out I would be set.

Back