What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s4-shadow-head-blade.jpg

:yess:

When you use that, do you go Vrooooooom Vrooooooom!!?

Today my "Lost Predator" arrived.
The collection is growing.
Now waiting for Dutch, Machiko, Royce and Berserker...

Carnage Comiquette... my first statue and hopefully not the start of another collection, as I just started collecting HT!

Congrats on Lost Predator! Seems like your planning to gather quite the Predator collection! :rock
Oh yes, I do.
Dutch, Royce, Machiko and Berserker and the Cleaner just arrived, but haven't them assembled yet.
In a few days Classic should be mine, Falconer and Tracker are pre-ordered.
But after that it's getting difficult. P2, P2 Elder, Scar, Ancient, Celtic and Elder will be hard to find, or I have to spend a fortune.
I started to collect a bit to late...

Swamp Thing (1972) #2 and 3.

Now I have a complete all original 1st printing run of Swamp Thing (19720 1-24 and Swamp Thing (1982) 1-64 (where it ends for me :) )

IMG_0231.jpg

Oh yes, I do.
Dutch, Royce, Machiko and Berserker and the Cleaner just arrived, but haven't them assembled yet.
In a few days Classic should be mine, Falconer and Tracker are pre-ordered.
But after that it's getting difficult. P2, P2 Elder, Scar, Ancient, Celtic and Elder will be hard to find, or I have to spend a fortune.
I started to collect a bit to late...

Whoa, congrats on the other arrivals as well! :rock
I only have Machiko, out of that list and it is a great figure! Congrats!

https://img855.imageshack.us/i/dsc03385.jpg

Congrats! Bank Robber Joker was my first HT figure! It is awesome!! :rock :rock :rock

Planning to buy the Marvel Universe or Select 19 inch Galactus. Lets hope the store still have them.

Back