What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much...

101_0316.jpg

101_0317.jpg

101_0318.jpg

101_0319.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Hot Toys Female true type.

Is there any reason she's only 28 poa while the males are 38?

I mean she doesn't even have double knees and barely any ankle poa.

What gives?

1:1 Imperial C1 Comlink prop replica - It was really affordable and has a nice feel to it. It comes with real metal mesh and rubber O rings:

2ezry9j.jpg

2w2ing3.jpg

C-3PO with the comlink in ANH:

28iou1t.jpg

T2 t800 combat version life size bust. i will post pics when it arrives its on back order sideshow is getting another shipment in.

T2 t800 combat version life size bust. i will post pics when it arrives its on back order sideshow is getting another shipment in.

I seen them on backorder too,i was gonna flex it but emailed sideshow and they said they might not be coming in :dunno
she did say pay and you,ll get refunded if anythings different happens:slap

Good luck hope you get yours

Sideshowgoodwillhaulgood.jpg

Missing one Accessorie otherwise complete and in great shape.

I bought it for $4.04 at a local thriftstore. It wasn't priced so I had to ask an employee to price it. I pointed out it was incomplete so they only charged me four bucks for it. Best part is I didn't even have to pay tax!

I have no intrest in buffy but I thought he'd look good under a gun muzzle from eith Blade or Van Helsing.

I seen them on backorder too,i was gonna flex it but emailed sideshow and they said they might not be coming in :dunno
she did say pay and you,ll get refunded if anythings different happens:slap

Good luck hope you get yours

Yeah I flexed paid mine and they told me more were comeing. Get on the flex pay for it slayer.

Yeah I was told there were more comeing alter ego has it for preorder for 450 its cheaper but on this certain item I would rather go wit h sideshow

Back