What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j9ugpt.jpg

Hot Toys is really missing out with not getting the license to Saving Private Ryan..

1984 Tech Noir Terminator for me as well. Got them last week and just ordered another.

That is a fantastic pic man. Too bad we never got to see a T-800 go head to head with another T-800 in the films. T-1000 vs. T-800 is as close as we got.

Great shot.

Gentlemen, now I can die a happy man. Found the Brother's Production Crazy Killer Anton Chigurh locally for only $77....I'm so stoked that I cannot express how happy I am. When the guy showed it to me I ALMOST pissed my pants and jump over the counter to kiss the guy.

Stock photos:

60192d1228500533-new-brothers-production-crazy-killer-series-no-12-old-man-bp-169.jpg

One of my grails and for only $77!!!. The guy didn't know who he was, and bought it in a bulk from a hong kong dealer. Maybe if I didn't jump so much he would have priced it a bit lower, hahaha, he was just taking out of the package he got from customs.

yay to me!

And I also got this guy. Triad Toys DX Colin for $67 or something:
4_4_5.jpg

I suppose he is Jason Bourne.

A couple of great scores. Congratulations.:hi5:

You guys are as perverted as me. :lol

That is why we are like brothers ! :rock

img1488y.jpg

img1486j.jpg

Manage to get a Jason Statham portrait and bash this after the longest time.

Nice ! What sculpt is that ?

I can't imagine why. :lol

leiados.jpg

I think mine looked like that ! LOL.

I got this on Friday. I'm disappointed with the face.

dolls2011-1.jpg

dolls2011077.jpg

dolls2011082.jpg

dolls2011080.jpg

That really sucks Alli. I had high hopes for that one.
The hair is slightly off , but can you fix that ?

I definitely needs a repaint to make it look even close to the proto.

Hot Toys is really missing out with not getting the license to Saving Private Ryan..

Yeah I just hope DiD does more of them.

That really sucks Alli. I had high hopes for that one.
The hair is slightly off , but can you fix that ?

I definitely needs a repaint to make it look even close to the proto.

She is going back in the box for now. I wouldn't say she is a lost cause; I can eventually send her out for a re-paint and I can try to mess with her hair. I will get to it eventually. Most of my $$$ is going toward my LOST figures... :)

Back