What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My three latest! More pics in my collection thread.

IMG_0922-1.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0871-1.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

An update to my collection.
The resident evil Jack Krauser exclusive from Hot Toys I won from Dan Richards of https://www.predatorstuff.com/. He had draw for some goodies last year and I Just got it last week. Thanks Dan.
The Reservoir Dogs Mr. Orange exclusive from Sideshow I won from the Spooktakcular(?) last year in their facebook giveaway. It was my year :)
Hot toys Mark VI bust. I love that Hot Toys is bringing out some relatively affordable stuff. Very nice display, the whole collection would look great. Got it direct from Sideshow.
I've always wanted a twisted rabbits figure. Their weird and fun. Got this off Ebay.
The threesome pick needs no intro. Abigail is the latest straight form Sideshow. Deunan is from BigBadToys and Kane is from Timewalker Toys and Collectibles.

See Ya Later Guys
David

Finally, this guy arrived. :D Thanks to Pats of WasabiToys.com.. Sorry for the crappy phonecam-quality photo:

Square Enix Play Arts Kai - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Snake (Jungle Fatigue Version)

394654213.jpg

Have a nice day, everyone: duff

received the BD P2 headsculpt and parts (Mask, stump, bloody collar), mini me P1 and wolf chest rig from Xenoviper
From Statue Seeker, the P1 exclusive and Berserker.
Thanks guys

after a long search over this past holiday, I finally found the Generator Rex providence soldier (found him at a reasonable price that is)
MAT12540.jpg

Back