What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.....

and
image.php
<-- :rotfl

For the life of me I don't know how you guys keep track of all the backlog, I used to be able to but man it's been way too long.

I guess G.I. Joe is kind of the same with remembering even the non big names although I remember there being hella more Kenner figures than Hasbro. :monkey1

For the life of me I don't know how you guys keep track of all the backlog, I used to be able to but man it's been way too long.

I have a list on my iPhone. :yess:

EDIT: I actually found an action figure collector app while doing a Google search, but the reviews weren't very good so I didn't download it.

I have a list on my iPhone. :yess:

EDIT: I actually found an action figure collector app while doing a Google search, but the reviews weren't very good so I didn't download it.

???Are you serious???? there is a collector app for the iphone??? Guess it makes sense since i had an online inventory listing for my comic collection before I sold it. Pain in the butt with the initial set up but easy after that.

???Are you serious???? there is a collector app for the iphone??? Guess it makes sense since i had an online inventory listing for my comic collection before I sold it. Pain in the butt with the initial set up but easy after that.

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/first-iphone-app-for-action-figure-collectors

They have an iPhone app, but there's also a website you can use to catalog your figures. The app may be good, I just haven't researched it much past the app store reviews.

Be strong Furystorm... but we all know that after you get the ones you "need" you'll find out you "need" more :lol

Its a sickness and evidently is very contagious :panic:

Kenner Weequay figure.

He was my number 1 want as a child. I loved all the skiff guards. I just had to have him.

Never got him as a kid though :(

I did pick him up as a adult though in C-9 condition complete though. I put him near the front of my figures because he's so awesome.

Congratz!

Back