What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats Karamazov. You got your Thor!
:rock

I did, indeed. Now, my Avengers are as complete as they need to be. We just need Giant Man/Ant Man, Wasp, and Hawkeye, and I'll be content. Would also consider Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver if done correctly.

Being so used to 1/6 figures i was shocked at how big the pf was!

102_1426.jpg
Yeah, when I got my first PF, that shocked me as well. You can't really understand until you get it in-hand. Beware, though. You are heading down a dangerous path.

This was in the mailbox when I got home today. :)

UsagiUE.jpg

Usagi Yojimbo The Special Edition

It's 2 volumes, each over 575 pages, collecting the entire first decade of the comic. I read a few of the books when I was a kid and when I saw this was coming out I had to get it. I ordered it from amazon.com back in January and after a few delays it's finally here.

Amazon is selling it for $63 but instocktrades.com has it for $55 right now if anyone is interested.

That's awesome!
I loved that book,when some one dies the little skull appears over their head,truly awesome!
Great find!

This was in the mailbox when I got home today. :)

UsagiUE.jpg

Usagi Yojimbo The Special Edition

Mine just arrived tonight from DCBS. I actually requested early shipment this month as soon as this was available. I could not wait, and they obliged. Best part, only $50 preordered!

A superb collection.

:rock

Yeah, when I got my first PF, that shocked me as well. You can't really understand until you get it in-hand. Beware, though. You are heading down a dangerous path.

I won't be getting anymore pf's it's back to the hot toys(also a dangerous path) ..i only decided to get the rocketeer because he was $200 shipped, i would never pay the full on pf price!

I won't be getting anymore pf's it's back to the hot toys(also a dangerous path) ..i only decided to get the rocketeer because he was $200 shipped, i would never pay the full on pf price!
Then you are a stronger man than myself!

Once I started justifying $200 for a 12 inch figure, it wasn't a huge jump to justify $300-400+ for a fancy 20 inch+ statue.

My first pf!!!

I don't collect pf's as there way to expensive along with what they would cost to get them shipped to me but the rocketeer was always the one i would have got if i were ever able to afford one.

Then i came across fellow freak Rock83 selling the sideshow exclusive for $200 shipped!:horror ..the jetpack had a minor fault but nothing major.

So i paid the guy and he shipped it friday and i got it today:yess:..really did not expect to get it before christmas:) ..it was a nice surprise to have this waiting for me when i got home from work:)

Thanks Rock! You Rock!!!

102_1416.jpg

102_1417.jpg

102_1420.jpg

102_1421.jpg

Being so used to 1/6 figures i was shocked at how big the pf was!

102_1426.jpg

Great haul. Love the piece. If I can later maybe i will haul one. But with so much still to pay off... it will be a while.

Congrats. :clap

That is just creepy... great looking bust :rock

You definitely need to get different hats/accessories to help him represent the different holidays. I think he'd look fetching in a pair of bunny ears :lecture

Back