What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6327.jpg

That is an awesome figure!!! Congrats, man!!! :rock :rock :rock

Recently scored Wolverine FB, Thor FB and Captain America FB. I'm so pumped about these guys! Will post pics of Thor and Cap soon. For now, here's the Canuck.

WolverineFBsmall.jpg

img0195do.jpg

finally. digging the raiden, but the tereus is a pain. his parts are hella hard to snap on. kinda broke the bottom right leg area, but still workable and pose-able. but damn, lol. gonna have to go to a local shop and have someone assemble it for me.

finally. digging the raiden, but the tereus is a pain. his parts are hella hard to snap on. kinda broke the bottom right leg area, but still workable and pose-able. but damn, lol. gonna have to go to a local shop and have someone assemble it for me.

Use a hair dryer on the connections....works wonders...:wave

img0195do.jpg

the tereus foot pegs are goddamn hard to put in. You have to use hair dryer on pegs and hot water on the hole. I took the pegs out the leg part and literally had to hammer them in, it was a chore but you get the most movement out of his legs

the tereus foot pegs are goddamn hard to put in. You have to use hair dryer on pegs and hot water on the hole. I took the pegs out the leg part and literally had to hammer them in, it was a chore but you get the most movement out of his legs

yeah for realz man. damn thing is hella hard. but it turns out to be worst for me. it's not just the bottom right leg/ankle area, but the whole knee joint area broke too. lol. the rubber clothing was holding it together. local store owner had to switch it out with another tru-type body. which is kinda good, cuz new body have better articulation. but yeah i should really do some research on stuff i buy. started 1/6th collection bout month ago and addicted to it. buying figures on impulse, lol. damn.

Back