What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conan!

Dsc02257.jpg

What an amazing haul!!! Major congrats!! :rock :rock :rock

Plus you got to meet Kristanna Loken :drool :naughty :rock

Cheers. That was the highlight of the weekend meeting her :lol

LMFAO :lol @ I had to stop after that as I couldn't fit any more in my car.

Yeah i'm not surprised you couldn't fit anymore in the car. That is an awesome haul so congrats. :clap :rock

Cheers, maybe I should save up and buy a bigger car or even a van for the next time. I still haven't found a place for most of it yet, maybe at the weekend.

Cheers, maybe I should save up and buy a bigger car or even a van for the next time. I still haven't found a place for most of it yet, maybe at the weekend.

If you can't find space then just ship them to me and i'll display them for you. :lol :wink1:

Looks like the went all out for Jack, nice paint, congrats. Not surprised given how much the license is worth tho.

enterbay bruce lee 1/4 full body statue. loving it!! now i gotta find a place to put it lol

I watched the BIO channel special about Silence of the Lambs,then I watched the movie for about the millionth time. I went on Amazon and ordered the RAH Hannibal Lecter figure.

Great hauls, bros.
Here's mine:

Square Enix Play Arts Kai - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Big Boss (Sneaking Suit version)

393025080.jpg

393025081.jpg

393025082.jpg

*with my unfinished custom - 1/6 Big Boss in Tiger-Stripe BDU
393025084.jpg

Bought a few nice figures lately, will post pics fi I can, unfortunately this aint one of them.:(

Any advice on getting this one sorted would be appreciated.

both of the Hot Toys Platoon figures. Man I have 6 figures on pre-order, I,m going broke with this hobby. I guess I should go back into Civil War re-enacting. It's much cheaper in the long run.

I received my Lara Croft: Snow Day from side show a few days ago. Ahhhh the smell of new stuff. Sweet
I love that Conan figure Firebird. Congrats on that

Back