What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special thanks to ink for hooking me up with SCORPION by Bowen.

IMGA0796.jpg

Bowen Moon Knight & Bowen Psylocke :)

IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg

Your Bowen Collection has increased quite nicely. Would love to see the display.

I may be cracking on some modern X-men. Not sure yet. :monkey3

Got this today :rock :rock

3000191_press01-001.jpg

Nice. Waiting for mine off of Flexpay.

How do you think it came out compared to the sample ?

I recently bought a DiD Samurai Li Naomasa for $89 shipped. I was gonna use it for a bash I had planned, but DAMN, the quality of this figure is insane, the metal plates are awesome. Now I don't know what to do, haha.

1Dfj20090710203310.jpg

I know what you mean! Sometimes I will get a figure for kit, but then it ends up looking too good I don't want to mess with it after, lol.

I know what you mean! Sometimes I will get a figure for kit, but then it ends up looking too good I don't want to mess with it after, lol.

haha yeah. I ended up leaving it be, not gonna mess with a perfect figure. Guess I have to buy another one haha.

I recently bought a DiD Samurai Li Naomasa for $89 shipped. I was gonna use it for a bash I had planned, but DAMN, the quality of this figure is insane, the metal plates are awesome. Now I don't know what to do, haha.

1Dfj20090710203310.jpg

That is a great price! I've been checking out these DiD samurai figures for a while now but never bitten... Glad to hear you're happy with the quality - I can see a samurai shelf on the horizon for 2011 :)

Hoping to get them done this weekend & i'll post them in my picture thread, i'll give you the link once i get them up.

You getting this as well?

I don't think I will pick this one up as I don't really have any other POTC in my collection. I am a bit low on funds at the moment as I was at a collectibles fair at the weekend and bought a ton of stuff, got some great deals on most of it and I got to meet Kristianna Loken and got her to sign my Cinemaquette TX base, she is smokin' hot in real life Here is a list of what I picked up.

indiana-jones-the-temple-of-doom-mola-ram-premium-format-figure-sideshow-collectibles-300028-p.jpg

hottoys-whiplash-action-figure1.png

Hot-Toys-John-Connor-Final-Battle-5.jpg

hottoys-ironman2-warmachine-bust-1.jpg

Hot-Toys-Black-Widow-14.jpg

han_solo4.jpg

GG.jpg

AttakusStarWarsGamorreanGuardStatue.jpg

41dnFr18zSL.jpg

t2_hot_toys_t-1000.jpg

I had to stop after that as I couldn't fit any more in my car.

LMFAO :lol @ I had to stop after that as I couldn't fit any more in my car.

Yeah i'm not surprised you couldn't fit anymore in the car. That is an awesome haul so congrats. :clap :rock

I don't think I will pick this one up as I don't really have any other POTC in my collection. I am a bit low on funds at the moment as I was at a collectibles fair at the weekend and bought a ton of stuff, got some great deals on most of it and I got to meet Kristianna Loken and got her to sign my Cinemaquette TX base, she is smokin' hot in real life Here is a list of what I picked up.

I had to stop after that as I couldn't fit any more in my car.

What an amazing haul!!! Major congrats!! :rock :rock :rock

Plus you got to meet Kristanna Loken :drool :naughty :rock

Back