What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halo-Reach-Legendary-Edition.jpg

Can't wait to get home and play it! :rock

Today I received the Jurassic Park and The Lost World Deluxe Edition DVD set. I've had these films on DVD for awhile, but when I saw this set, I just had to have it. At $22 it was well worth getting these two films again.

Here are some pics of this awesome collection.

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

That set is absolutely awesome. I have one similar to that for Enter the Dragon. The Film cells are sweet, plus the photos are a great bonus.

Are you going to get the custom framed and mounted? That's why i plan on doing to my ETD set.

That set is absolutely awesome. I have one similar to that for Enter the Dragon. The Film cells are sweet, plus the photos are a great bonus.

Are you going to get the custom framed and mounted? That's why i plan on doing to my ETD set.

Yeah, I plan on framing and mounting all of them. I just need to find the perfect frames to go with them.

A haul of custom figures from the master himself, Elvis1976. Let my gross posting of these figures be an indication of how ridiculously happy I am with them :lol

Maximus is using Spenser's headsculpt and armor kit, Eli and McClane are sporting Sunohc's sculpts.

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

Yesterday I received a box full of Dinosaur goodies, bought from dansdinosaurs.com.

Here's what I got.

carnoposter.jpg

This is a small poster that comes with the DVD.

krentzdvd.jpg

Triceratops 1/10 Skull

trikeskull.jpg

Chasmosaurus 1/10 Skull

chasskull.jpg

Microraptor figure by Carnegie

microraptor.jpg

micro5.jpg

micro3.jpg
micro4.jpg

micro6.jpg

micro7.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the new mcfarlane HALO reach Fullsize Ghost, The Tranformers Masterpiece Grimlock, The Bowen Hulkbuster Bust, Sideshow Hellboy 1/6 Figure, Invader Zim Figures, and NECA General Ramm.

Back