What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to post pics on my computer on this forum. For my pics of Jean Grey, Polaris, and Rogue, I've had to use the artist's website pics. Is there a tutorial somewhere on this forum that describes how to download pics directly from my hard drive?

Just use an image host like photobucket or flickr and post the links. That's the easiest. Nice HS for the Rogue custom.

hot toy whiplash! Man.. he is aweeeeesome

An awesome figure!!! Congrats!!! :rock

Just got the new mcfarlane HALO reach Fullsize Ghost, The Tranformers Masterpiece Grimlock, The Bowen Hulkbuster Bust, Sideshow Hellboy 1/6 Figure, Invader Zim Figures, and NECA General Ramm.

Congrats on these additions!!! :rock
How is the McFarlane Ghost? Is it sturdy and does it have a good size compared to the figs?

Finally added Rogue commissioned fig. to my 1:6 X-Men collection:
rogue402.jpg

That is a beautiful headsculpt!! I'd love to see more pics too!

I don't know how to post pics on my computer on this forum. For my pics of Jean Grey, Polaris, and Rogue, I've had to use the artist's website pics. Is there a tutorial somewhere on this forum that describes how to download pics directly from my hard drive?

Just use an image host like photobucket or flickr and post the links. That's the easiest. Nice HS for the Rogue custom.

What gunm says is the easiest indeed! But, you could also upload the pics in an album on your profile page, or like an attachment in one of your posts. To do that just click the paperclip button in the "reply to thread" screen and attach the files from your PC! :)

I'm pretty sure he dosen't have the bandage on his foot till after he takes his vest off. He only ever has the bandaged foot when topless becuase the bandage is made from his vest.

Jeez, people and the foot bandage...:rotfl

I'm aware of this, some screen accuracy was sacrificed for something that looks aesthetically cool. Thanks for your input.

Jeez, people and the foot bandage...:rotfl

I'm aware of this, some screen accuracy was sacrificed for something that looks aesthetically cool. Thanks for your input.

He looks pretty cool with the blood in all and that is very well done but are his feet a little small maybe it's just the camera angle from the hands to the feet pointing downward.

Marfie close his fly, I j/k

Congrats on the piece bud :rock

edit: I do like the bandage though :lecture

Yep, the bandage looks cool... who cares if its out of sequence :lol

:lecture :rock

He looks pretty cool with the blood in all and that is very well done but are his feet a little small maybe it's just the camera angle from the hands to the feet pointing downward.

Marfie close his fly, I j/k

Congrats on the piece bud :rock

edit: I do like the bandage though :lecture

Thanks Ski!:hi5:

Yeah, I think it's a combination of the angle and the fact that we're not really used to seeing figures with bare feet, and shoes obviously add some bulk. In hand they look fine :lol

Back