What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd suggest going to casesforcollectibles.com. They sell many different acrylic cases, and you can get a custom size to fit any collectible. Their shipping is top notch and their customer service is great.

Here is a grail I received today, from forum member PredatorvsAlien. Thanks for hooking me up with this guy.:hi5:

wolf5.jpg

Been waiting to do this for awhile. :lol

wolf4.jpg

Congrats on the piece! I would've sooo bought it too if the base was similar to the first predator bust. That's my grail piece.

And dangbang, you're such a fool for buying the silver surfer. Can't you see the seem lines?! They're sooo distracting! Every single person who's not seen it in real life and do not own this piece believes it to be so.
(I was being reaaaaaaaaaal sarcastic just in case you couldn't tell. Congrats on the piece. I completely agree, it is amazing! ;) )

Most Recently Vlad the Impaler Which is AWESOME.... Still waiting for my alternate Head :impatient:

and Coming this Thursday------>>>> Death Dealer Exclusive...I wasnt 100% sold on this Piece at first, But the Shield Exclusive did me in :yess:

Just got a Hot toys BD T-800 Endoskeleton through from ebay, the seller thought the eyes might be broken but new batteries and a tiny bit of foil and theyre working now :)

Just got a Project BM Kaneda/Bike. Medicom really knocked it out the park, but Kaneda's sculpt looks a little off.

Kick-Ass DVD

Ha didnt think I was going to say that did you... We need some good Kick-Ass figures though... Hottoys made them for Ironman 2 even though it failed when put up aganist Kick-Ass...

Just recieved a Lost Predator i won on ebay...after checking the box one of the hands is missing ive contacted the seller and hes looking for it for me but not sure what do do if he doesnt have it, he sold it as complete :/

This is turning out to be a grail week for me. I also have another grail arriving Friday.

Happy birthday to me :)

P1011922.jpg

P1011928.jpg

My bday was monday, Happy Bday bro!! Im getting Sabretooth, Gambit wolverine and guile pfs!! Waiting for shipment next month, late gift but well worth it!!:yess::yess:

My bday was monday, Happy Bday bro!! Im getting Sabretooth, Gambit wolverine and guile pfs!! Waiting for shipment next month, late gift but well worth it!!:yess::yess:

My B-day is actually on the 18th, but all my orders seem to be hitting this week.

You have some great pieces coming. I have a new maquette arriving this Friday!
So happy Birthday to us!
:hi5:

Got a Hot Toys Silk Spectre II fig in today for $70+ shipping (thanks to a SS GC). Don't know what the negativity was about with this fig. She's a pretty decent fig and a worthy addition to my HT collection. Here she is in the middle of Wolvie (got back in May) & Aldo (got last month):

003.jpg

Got a Hot Toys Silk Spectre II fig in today for $70+ shipping (thanks to a SS GC). Don't know what the negativity was about with this fig. She's a pretty decent fig and a worthy addition to my HT collection. Here she is in the middle of Wolvie (got back in May) & Aldo (got last month):

003.jpg

Such a a sexy figure. I wanted to get one for my GF and see if I could get her into collecting.:exactly:

003.jpg

...hair.... MMMMmmmmmm...

Back