What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perseus looks fantastic. Its one of those "low hype" figures that are actually very nice.

Also - I just picked up HT Hellboy 2 figures :)
IMAGE_033.jpg

Two of my all time favorites. Yeah HB isn't much of a poser. And be careful of long bent elbow poses on Abe. I got a minor split after a year in the same bent elbow pose. :monkey2

But the two of them on a shelf is amazing.

Two of my all time favorites. Yeah HB isn't much of a poser. And be careful of long bent elbow poses on Abe. I got a minor split after a year in the same bent elbow pose. :monkey2

But the two of them on a shelf is amazing.

:exactly: Thanks for the headsup...is there something we can do to maintain these soft / muscular bodies? I noticed Abe's arms seem really really dry and when bending I can already see the micro "fold lines"...feels like they will probably start cracking within a few months. I'm trying to think if theres some kind of way to "moisturize" it without of course, destroying it.

I guess I will have to pose them like this haha...with absolutely zero bending of the soft body parts.... I'm still very glad I got them - came from two sellers and arrived on the same day (6pm today!)

IMG_3254.JPG

Congrats on these 2 awesome figures!!!! :rock
So are you opening them, or waiting for your B-day :D

Definitely a good looking figure IMO. Haven't got this fig, myself, but I might get it someday!! :) :rock

I just bought Soul Calibur IV for my 360:

soul%20x360.jpg

An older game, but I found it for a very good price!!! Been playing it a bit earlier and I really enjoyed it, even though I got my ass kicked a couple of times :lol
And it looks awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

I really enjoyed SCIV especially the create-a-character mode. Loads of fun!

:exactly: Thanks for the headsup...is there something we can do to maintain these soft / muscular bodies? I noticed Abe's arms seem really really dry and when bending I can already see the micro "fold lines"...feels like they will probably start cracking within a few months. I'm trying to think if theres some kind of way to "moisturize" it without of course, destroying it.

I guess I will have to pose them like this haha...with absolutely zero bending of the soft body parts.... I'm still very glad I got them - came from two sellers and arrived on the same day (6pm today!)

IMG_3254.JPG

They look great! :clap

Always loved the HT Hellboy - very underated figure IMO. I sold mine a few months ago cause I just didn't have the space anymore but it went to a good home :)

Thanks to fellow freak Darth_Thorpe, I finally got the P2 Elder, after years of drooling and dreaming. I can finally stop kicking myself for not getting him when he was first released.

DSC02914.jpg

Back