What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32GB black iPhone 4

iphone-4-425x480.jpg

Nice Transformers haul today.

Got ROTF Human Alliance Barricade which is a super awesome figure. Very detailed. Generations Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. Very cool. And the package I have been so eager for that contained my Masterpiece Optimus Prime and Masterpiece Starscream G1 styles.

Love them.

Started collecting in June this year, and I got the 1/6 bug, bad. Sorry, no pics yet, but in the last 2 months I've gotten:

TDK New Suit Batman

Joker v1

BR Joker

Two Face

Cop Joker (just the cop parts that I put on a TT)

Iron Man Mark III

MJ Thriller

Aldo Raine (waiting for delivery)

Obama True Type (waiting for delivery, and I bought an Apollo Creed set to put on the Obama, just for grins)

"Gambit" True Type (waiting for delivery; may make a Gambit or maybe a Tim Riggins bash from Friday Night Lights, or may just get a suit and use the body for Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark)

Custom Daniel Craig Bond (Spenser sculpt and paint, TT, Saturday Toys black suit)

Custom Val Kilmer (Small Studios repaint, TT, Saturday Toys Prison Break Tan suit set - blue shirt, brown shoes)

Speaking of Transformers, here's something some of you may enjoy...This is on display at the Air Museum located near Dulles Airport here in the Wash, DC area...It is the, or one of the, functioning models used in the movie...Really wish they'd release this as an R/C truck you could buy at hobby shops...Thing really is HUGE in person....

Speaking of museums, does anyone remember exactly which museum they shot the Jetfire scenes?...I know this museum has a Blackbird on display, but cant remember....

p.s. excuse the blurriness of the pics...

Matt

Speaking of Transformers, here's something some of you may enjoy...This is on display at the Air Museum located near Dulles Airport here in the Wash, DC area...It is the, or one of the, functioning models used in the movie...Really wish they'd release this as an R/C truck you could buy at hobby shops...Thing really is HUGE in person....

Speaking of museums, does anyone remember exactly which museum they shot the Jetfire scenes?...I know this museum has a Blackbird on display, but cant remember....

p.s. excuse the blurriness of the pics...

Matt

Oops, never mind....according to the information pic, this was the museum they shot the scenes....Have pics of the Blackbird, but they came out alittle on the dark side...

my favourite avp poster came in today!!! (Okay I know its not the most awe inspiring poster BUT I like it the most for some weird reason)

DSCF7194.jpg

All my friends have the droid phone now, we were BBQing in Philly last night and theyre all holding the phones up at the sky pointing out what star is what and getting like Morgan Freeman to talk about them on demand. It was insane. Thats too much technology for me to be carrying around, I get enough brain damage just from frequenting this site. :lol

All my friends have the droid phone now, we were BBQing in Philly last night and theyre all holding the phones up at the sky pointing out what star is what and getting like Morgan Freeman to talk about them on demand. It was insane. Thats too much technology for me to be carrying around, I get enough brain damage just from frequenting this site. :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

my new thing ... cant get the ex .,.. but still happy to get this monster ^^

HBS1.jpg

ActposeHBSSSMALL.jpg
FULLHBSMall.jpg
HBvsWOLVIE1SMAL.jpg
HBFOOTSMAL.jpg

SS hulkbuster commiquete

here r my 2 latest purchases: Silver Surfer comiquette

SANY1925.jpg

SANY1926.jpg

SANY1927.jpg

Hulkbuster comiquette

SANY1922.jpg

SANY1923.jpg

SANY1924.jpg

They r bith definite grails........cant wait to get the hulk comiquette to go with:clap hulk buster

Nice additions batfan!

Here's my latest and greatest!

1:1 Silicone T2 Arnold bust by Howard Senft:

t4.jpg

More pics in my collection thread

Last edited:
Back