What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the boxes or FAIL!!!!! :nana:

Found some figures for yah LaM....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78902&highlight=spinal

I'm a rocker through and through!!!!!

joe-dirt-4.jpg

:nana:

Picked this up today, the FAO Schwarz Exclusive 15" Batman statue, #626/ 1000, from the bowels of my LCS :D. This piece is getting VHTF...you still see the Warner Bros. Studio store version on eBay from time to time, but the paint job is different (darker with no granny shorts). It's a pretty darn impressive piece, and it should make a nice companion piece to the WB Superman statue on it's way to me as I type this...hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. :cool:
bats1.jpg

bats2.jpg

bats3.jpg

bats4.jpg

bats5.jpg

bats6.jpg

bats7.jpg

Picked this up today, the FAO Schwarz Exclusive 15" Batman statue, #626/ 1000, from the bowels of my LCS :D. This piece is getting VHTF...you still see the Warner Bros. Studio store version on eBay from time to time, but the paint job is different (darker with no granny shorts). It's a pretty darn impressive piece, and it should make a nice companion piece to the WB Superman statue on it's way to me as I type this...hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. :cool:
bats1.jpg

bats2.jpg

:yess::yess:
Very Nice piece congrats! I remember working at the WB Studio store once upon a time and getting in trouble for wandering into the gallery and drooling at all the art and statues :lol

HT FB John Connor. An awesome figure
HT T-600.

Just did the same thing myself recently except I grabbed the regular JC and bought a FB JC stand off Ebay. Total price for everything brand new, including the T-600 was $200. :yess:

My latest purchase though is the HT's Hellboy II.....AMAZING!

Last edited:
4599_GI_TYPE_OLIVE_DRAB_OVERSIZED_ALUM_FOLDNG_COT.jpg

Involved in an office remodel at work for the next month and have crews working overnight during the weekends. Since I am overseeing everything, I will be sleeping here. UGH!

The WB Superman arrived today, and it's pretty nice as well (got it for $75 from eBay). It's not quite as big as the FAO Batman, but because I'm not displaying them side-by-side, it's not an issue. The face sculpt is obviously comic-inspired, but all in all, I like it & it displays well...
sm1.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm5.jpg

..and here they are on display:
sm9.jpg

sm10.jpg

Back