What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purchased:

50 inch Samsung Plasma TV
PS3 - Aliens Versus Predator
Lando for $63 CDN
Masterpiece Grimlock for $130 CDN.
Roger Moore Legacy Bond

SDCC 687M dead specimen bust.

33a9qoj.jpg
15d2an6.jpg

qx9sb5.jpg
vpz3t0.jpg

I know this isn't the right spot to ask, but I got my batman and joker dx's delivered yesterday...

Being my first hot toys figures I'm not sure how to take the head out properly for them... can't seem to find anything when I google either or in the manual :/

Can someone please let me know how to do it safely :) thx

I know this isn't the right spot to ask, but I got my batman and joker dx's delivered yesterday...

Being my first hot toys figures I'm not sure how to take the head out properly for them... can't seem to find anything when I google either or in the manual :/

lol i usually just play around with it a bit mov it to the side and exert a litle bit of preassure dont pull it hard. U have to have the feel for it every figure is different one way might work for mebut damage ur figure so get a feel for it.:lecture

ps becareful wit the hand pegs they r a pain in the A.s.s but use the same concept above........and congrats by the way

Yeh I was trying to change hands on my joker dx, seems very tricky ;(

The grenades are also a pain in the butt lol :)

hair dryer

Oh, got HT Astro Boy the other day - sweet little fig!

I got him recently as well... he's pretty cool. Wish he had more of an expression, but still very well done.

Kind of an odd purchase for me, but I recently got the 29th Anniversary Kinnikuman Box Set. Its supposed to be an inclusive set in which you get all of the cartoons on DVD and a reproduction of all 418 figures.

I actually have a complete set of the original figures, but found the set for a steal ($260, when retail was $1200 :google) so I picked it up. Great set if you're a fan of Kinnikuman and their US cousin M.U.S.C.L.E. :rock

roomh.jpg

roome.jpg

Holy crap, I loved those as a kid. Had the ring too, but I remember having to return it 3 times the day I got it cause the part that held the figurine kept breaking (it was very cheap). Finally gave up on it.

Yeah, the ring was not a high-quality item; but definitely badass :rock

I actually had an unopened for a long time, then got bored and decided to open it up. Turns out the damn ropes had disintegrated over time, so much for MISB :lol

Here's a pic of my complete M.U.S.C.L.E. sets; one in original pink and the other in all mixed colors (no pinks):
M.jpg

And this is my complete set of Non-US Kinnikuman figures, this set took almost 10 years to complete :google :lol
bbj.jpg

Love the M.U.S.C.L.E. figs, man I had fun with those as a kid.

Where the hell is Astro Boy from, never heard of the dude.

Back