What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually hold to the "the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked", but for Ski I make exceptions :lol

And yes, Voltron is Anime of the 80's variety. Astro Boy is pretty cool, and from a historical standpoint very important. But if you didn't grow up with the character you probably wouldn't dig it as an adult.

And just to make a quick anime plug... if you haven't seen it; watch Akira! That movie is pretty well universally liked, even by non-Anime fans... it will change your perspective on animation :lecture

I usually hold to the "the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked", but for Ski I make exceptions :lol

And yes, Voltron is Anime of the 80's variety. Astro Boy is pretty cool, and from a historical standpoint very important. But if you didn't grow up with the character you probably wouldn't dig it as an adult.

And just to make a quick anime plug... if you haven't seen it; watch Akira! That movie is pretty well universally liked, even by non-Anime fans... it will change your perspective on animation :lecture

U'd da man GBoy :rock

and that's why your ass isn't kicked!!!! :monkey3

j/k I keed Gboy is a good man everyone don't believe the hype!

and Waller knows he's my homie, he can say anything he wants... I'll sit here now. :bounce

PICT0080.jpg

gun.jpg

Gotta say, $500 seems like a great price for that.

What is it made of? And does it come with any sort of display base or stand?

Back