What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pressure pot and an air compressor. Had to cast lots of little plastic bits.

Oh, and the Alice in Wonderland BluRay. I think that about covers it. No, wait, black shirts for SDCC too. That's all.

Is that what you were asking? :monkey1

Nice T-LIPS, picked up Mech Test T.Stark today. Aldo tomorrow, yeas!

aldo is great, got him last week with mech- test. and sarah conner. told myself i was going to stick with 1.1 bust and 1/4 scale. now i feel like i have to have them all. :hi5:

Sideshow Predator 2 Diorama Exclusive #297/500 - got this for $95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIYwn4ld1yg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive06.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive09.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive15.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive16.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive18.jpg

Also got 3 Palisades Predator 1 & 2 busts:

PalisadesPredatorSpecialEditionb-7.jpg

PalisadesPredatorSpecialEditionb-8.jpg

PalisadesPredatorSpecialEditionb-9.jpg

PalisadesPredatorUnmaskedmicrobu-4.jpg

PalisadesPredator2microbust04.jpg

Today, in the London Forbidden Planet store I got an Amy Pond, Ironside Dalek and a Screaming Angel.

I have to say that this new series of Action figures under the Matt Smith era, are very good indeed.

SERIES5002.jpg

Nice man! I just wish Sideshow could have made the bases all attach or something. That would have been epic. Congrats though, very cool!

Yeah I completely agree. I love the idea of them on the rooftop, but it's a bit sad they don't connect together, that would have been really awesome. And thank you!

Sweet! If HT's ever decides to make a Hans Landa I think Aldo will be in my future. That sculpt of Pitt is excellent IMO.

I actually just got Aldo off the bay a few days ago (should be here in a week or less), I am really really hoping for a Hans as well. It sadly isn't looking super likely, but I would LOVE it. He was a great character in the movie and would be a great complement to Aldo...Make it so HT! :pray::pray:

Ha ha Reign of f'n Fire, love it!!!!

reign_of_fire-2.jpg

and congrats on Sarah she becomes Ski's on Tues. :lecture

Rock it!!!

What I loved most about that movie is that I assumed, after the endless promotional trailers, that the scene pictured ended in MM pwning the dragon (lame)...
Spoiler Spoiler:

What I loved most about that movie is that I assumed, after the endless promotional trailers, that the scene pictured ended in MM pwning the dragon (lame)...
Spoiler Spoiler:

GOD did he ever got PWNED!!! but I have to give credit to MM for goin balls all out son... That would of been the way to go out, I'M GONNA GO IN THINKING I WILL TEAR UR ASS UP!!1!!!!!1

and then die. :rotfl :dunno

Back