What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
product-wifi.jpg

It's for my daughter. Everyone in the family donated money to it for her birthday. It was this or a Netbook. Needless to say, she wanted this. Dang 4 year olds!!!!

No I am not joking...
:slap

MAJOR ...sauce...

Hi guys! :D

My two latest purchases! :rock

4629204979_2c64cd5057_o.jpg

I had many doubts when buying these two figures because a lot of pictures did not convince me, but in hand are great and the photos do not do them justice at all ...100% Recommended!!! :love

;)

Congrats on those!! The Aldo Raine fig truly is a work of art! Pictures cannot do it justice indeed!!! :rock :rock :rock

I took a chance with some obscure website and ordered Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee (new in box) for $250.00 shipped. The description was generic and the photo's contained both Enterbay and Enterbay / Nokia versions so I am not certain which version I will receive.

I sent a few email asking for clarification which figure on Monday but I didn't receive a response. Today almost a week later, I finally received my shipping notice, I wait anxiously to see what arrives next week. I am kinda hoping for the Nokia version but I will take either for that price. Hoping a little risk provides big rewards. :horror

Package arrived today and it is Enterbay's GOD Bruce Lee brand new with a small dent in the lower corner of the box. I think for $250 shipped, I got a steal........I think the head is outta proportion but I finally got a Bruce Lee at a decent price. :yess:

product-wifi.jpg

It's for my daughter. Everyone in the family donated money to it for her birthday. It was this or a Netbook. Needless to say, she wanted this. Dang 4 year olds!!!!

No I am not joking...
:slap

Just got one for my Wife......i think this is a payoff so that she wont hassle me when i buy all those figures and collectibles.......hehehehe

490599.1020.A.jpg

24 promotional poster from a year or two back. I may dedicate a wall in my Fortress of Solitude (Man Cave) to 24 ... there are several posters, publicity stills, and magazines worth framing ... plus the Enterbay figures, the two McFarlane figures, a few mini-mates sets, and I'm getting a second Enterbay Bauer to outfit with the Medicom Ssn 5 getup.

SnakeDoc

24 promotional poster from a year or two back. I may dedicate a wall in my Fortress of Solitude (Man Cave) to 24 ... there are several posters, publicity stills, and magazines worth framing ... plus the Enterbay figures, the two McFarlane figures, a few mini-mates sets, and I'm getting a second Enterbay Bauer to outfit with the Medicom Ssn 5 getup.

SnakeDoc

Awesome.

Skiman

Back