What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
collection20036.jpg

1997-98 Michael Jordan Throwback Jersey :rock
collection20092.jpg

Reddead0011.jpg

war horse & 800 point for no extra cost. :yess: :lol

Limited Edition or GTFO :lecture :lol

collection20053-1.jpg

Thanks guys... the Trek figures are actually a custom project that Nanjin (a board member here) put together and oversaw the production of.

He was cool enough to offer them up to board members... really awesome figures :rock He's also doing a set of Wrath of Kahn figs :rock

Hi guys! :D

My two latest purchases! :rock

4629204979_2c64cd5057_o.jpg

I had many doubts when buying these two figures because a lot of pictures did not convince me, but in hand are great and the photos do not do them justice at all ...100% Recommended!!! :love

;)

Last two purchase: another gizmo doll dancing and cross of coronado replica

..And if we say stupid things ..an insecticide for the trolls who post on here and flood all the threads

Oh I almost forgot ........... I also bought insecticide for Restaurajones loved ones. :lecture It will be in the mail on Tuesday ........... Mondays a holiday here :wink1:

Oh I almost forgot ........... I also bought insecticide for Restaurajones loved ones. :lecture It will be in the mail on Tuesday ........... Mondays a holiday here :wink1:

I means, this thread should be to post our latest purchases on collecting. If you do not understand it you have a problem:slap

I means, this thread should be to post our latest purchases on collecting. If you do not understand it you have a problem:slap

Just messing, dude. Relax. Every single thread here has trolling in it ............ its an imperfect place. :) You need to loosen up if you wanna make it here on my site. :wink1:

Back