What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was bored today and headed up to a Hastings thats about 40 minutes from me. Scored and left with 2 goodies:

- Hot Toys Wolverine Origins Figure

- Hot Toys AvP Requiem - Predator Cleaner. Not 100% sure Im keeping this one but I know a lot of the Pred stuff is fairly tough to track down so I grabbed it anwa and have yet to open it, still deciding.

But a very exciting night for me!

Went on a hot toys 1/6 spree during the last 2 weeks...
• Dog Alien
• Grid Alien w/face hugger
• Executive Officer Kane
• She Predator Machiko
• Lost Predator

Some random pics...
The infamous scene

Showdown

Was bored today and headed up to a Hastings thats about 40 minutes from me. Scored and left with 2 goodies:

- Hot Toys Wolverine Origins Figure

- Hot Toys AvP Requiem - Predator Cleaner. Not 100% sure Im keeping this one but I know a lot of the Pred stuff is fairly tough to track down so I grabbed it anwa and have yet to open it, still deciding.

But a very exciting night for me!

Congrats on the haul, that Wolvie is on my "to get list"

figsnew001.jpg

figsnew003.jpg

figsnew002.jpg

figsnew005.jpg

figsnew004.jpg

:)

The last Figure I got was Jack Krauser form Resident Evil 4 by Hottoys...
Got the BD Ironman coming in next week...
Test Mech Tony ordered
DX 02 Batman ordered
Jill Valentine ordered
T-800 ordered

I picked up these two Macross figures as a reward to myself for finishing my second semester back at college. I'm holding a 4.0 in pretty tough classes, so I like to reward myself. Of course I stole these images, but when they arrive, I will be taking new photos of my entire collection to do a long overdue update of my collection thread. Things change around here so much with the limited space available.

1/60 Hikaru's VF-1A with Super and Strike parts by Yamato
picture.php

1/60 Destroid Tomahawk in olive drab with weathering, also by Yamato
picture.php

Last edited:
Back