What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my last purcharse but the last arrived at my hands. This is a big guy, wow. The display base from sleepy hollow is perfect for him. Thanks to customickey! ;)

With a Mj thriller figure and my Monster(for compare the size)

4348954957_608179f973_o.jpg

4349702078_10ed4839f2_o.jpg

I´m waiting for you Freddy:D

4348955369_4c4d874fbb_o.jpg

Which ones are you going to buy?

Not sure yet. I have quite a few on my want list. Emma Frost Comiquette is one of them. I would love to get my hands on a Captain America, Hulk (green or grey), Iron Man comiquette, Doom PF and possibly Spiderman PF but prices on the secondary market are too rich for my blood. That's what I get for collecting so late in the game.

Not sure yet. I have quite a few on my want list. Emma Frost Comiquette is one of them. I would love to get my hands on a Captain America, Hulk (green or grey), Iron Man comiquette, Doom PF and possibly Spiderman PF but prices on the secondary market are too rich for my blood. That's what I get for collecting so late in the game.

Yup prepare to set you pants on fire, :lol I was once in your shoes, so glad that is over with...

Yup prepare to set you pants on fire, :lol I was once in your shoes, so glad that is over with...

I know. It sucks but that's part of the thrill. Trying to get a piece that is well below retail or market value. My chances are pretty slim but who knows. One day I might break my "never pay above 10-15% over retail" golden rule. But for now, I'l take a break from searching these grails and let my bank account recover wth all these statues coming in this month.

I love to get hold of the ones in bold as well but like you say prices are a bit too high. I was lucky i got capt America Ex cheap but paid a high price for Dr Doom but it was worth it. :D

Good luck with the search for the ones you want man. :)

Not my last purcharse but the last arrived at my hands. This is a big guy, wow. The display base from sleepy hollow is perfect for him. Thanks to customickey! ;)

With a Mj thriller figure and my Monster(for compare the size)

4348954957_608179f973_o.jpg

4349702078_10ed4839f2_o.jpg

I´m waiting for you Freddy:D

4348955369_4c4d874fbb_o.jpg

Eeeey congratulations for your new big boy! the base looks great! ;)

Justo hoy iba a subir unas fotillos de Freddy y Jason juntos!!! jaja

I'm still in search of the PF Jason ...

Eeeey congratulations for your new big boy! the base looks great! ;)

Justo hoy iba a subir unas fotillos de Freddy y Jason juntos!!! jaja

I'm still in search of the PF Jason ...

Have you seen the Neca diorama? I bought it as a gift for my nephew. Some day I would like to have the deluxe version

Dieguito, I have the Freddy Pf from Freddy vs Jason. Waiting for those pics. I can´t wait to see that confrontation ;)

Have you seen the Neca diorama? I bought it as a gift for my nephew. Some day I would like to have the deluxe version

Dieguito, I have the Freddy Pf from Freddy vs Jason. Waiting for those pics. I can´t wait to see that confrontation ;)

Yeah :D I was long behind him, but the deluxe version is a bit difficult to get a good price ...

I know, you're lucky! :p you have to make some pictures together! :D I'm like crazy to find that of PF Jason ...

Just got my batpod in the mail. And waiting for my Thriller to come in. Also got some parts in to finish some customs. Over all had a good few weeks.

Last edited:
I just got my HT Godfather in today. I didn't think there was any places left with it in stock, but I lucked out. Pretty good price considering what eBay has it going for,

Swamp Thing (1972) 2,3,4 and 6.

comics2.jpg

comics1.jpg

Now I have a complete run (1972) 1-24 (1982) 1-64 (where I end it, Veitch's run sucked)

Back