What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not heard of this character, but it looks like an amazing piece. I love the included environment and wish more statues would have some sort of diorama included.

Thanks! Just to clarify, the dio pieces were not included with the figure, I set that up for the photo shoot....

1/6 bike, part of a wip.

h.jpg

Saw this at my local comic shop. I was really just in it for the elevator, that thing is damn cool. The likeness on the figure is great and the helmet is cool, but I'm not really excited to have it.

dr-who-satan-pit.jpg

Just picked up an Abomination PF....Jeez this sucker is almost impossible to lift!! :lol

Saw this at my local comic shop. I was really just in it for the elevator, that thing is damn cool. The likeness on the figure is great and the helmet is cool, but I'm not really excited to have it.

dr-who-satan-pit.jpg

Doctor Who right?

Would have to be the best two episodes from the new stuff I reckon.

There's the shot!!!! :rock Right on Nancho!!!

Great pipe Shelly! :rock2 I can see you sitting in a chair all ready on a Friday night watching the trilogy.

Skiman;2297542[B said:
]There's the shot!!!! :rock Right on Nancho!!![/B]

Great pipe Shelly! :rock2 I can see you sitting in a chair all ready on a Friday night watching the trilogy.

Thanks Ski, just for you mate!!!:D

Thanks Bezzerker.
So which is your favorite base of all time????

the new Freddy dio. it comes with (what is believed to be) a life size skull. I will tell you when i get home from work. It's arriving today !!! :)

I have a thing for skulls :mwaha

Back