What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recieved Kotobukiya Snowtrooper and BOBA FETT ver2. They were tricky. I had to place several different orders for them cause I kept getting emails saying, "We're sorry but this item is no longer in stock."

But they just came and my Star Wars collection is very happy now. :)

I've got HT Iron Man Battle Damaged and Batman DX on pre-order as well as the new TMNT collection from sideshow.

i bought medicoms jack sparrow because i couldn't aford hot toys
review_medisparrow_1.jpg

it isn't as good as hot toys, but it still kicks ass. Because i choose him ti do it.

New airbrush, iwata custom micron cm-sb 480usd dlvd. paid 80 bucks in taxes tho :/ Maybe now I can start making custom painting on 1/6th :)

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

I'm pretty poor at the moment but I couldn't pass on this classic re-do for $6:

GIJoeSnakeArmor.jpg

Why they didn't re-release this in the Anniversary wave is beyond me...

I just got the latest McFarlane Tom Brady fig. Not as shrunken as the last time out. Now I need to track down the chase with the throwback jersey.

So when will Hot Toys jump into the sports market:lol? I want a 1/6 Brady!!!

here are my latest purchases the camera sucks srry:

Sideshow collectibles venom comiquette pics do not do this piece justice u must see it in person remarkable
SANY1871.jpg

hottoys batman dx

SANY1872.jpg

Hottoys wolverine

SANY1873.jpg

hottoys battle damaged john connor

SANY1874.jpg

My latest pieces arrived yesterday one is a 1:12 Model motorcycle (but wont bore you with that seeing as this is a Figures forum :D) and the other was a HT Wolverine which is awesome.

I should be getting my Mystique EX delivered tomorrow as well so cannot wait for her to get here!! :banana

This is a group shot of the stuff thats arrived over the past month:

NewHaul.jpg

Hot Toys John Connor
Hot Toys T-600 Endoskeleton
Hot Toys T-700 Endoskeleton (gift from girlfriend)
Hot Toys Big Chap (also gift from girlfriend)
Sideshow Ex. Mystique Comiquette No. 60/550
and also a $25 gift card from sideshow which was a nice suprise. Quite like the print that came with Mystique after seeing it in person. Shall be framed by end of the week!
:D

Here's what I picked up over the week.
BRJoker.png

Abe.png

SnakeEyeski.png

Wolverine.png

predator.png

waiting on my wesker body for my Snake Eyes. Some of the figs are late to game but better late then never right?
Oh yeah and the John Connor that I have in the for sale thread.
100_0382.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I picked up over the week.

waiting on my wesker body for my Snake Eyes. Some of the figs are late to game but better late then never right?
Oh yeah and the John Connor that I have in the for sale thread.

Awesome stuff, Keysta!!! :rock :rock :rock

That Abe Sapien looks great!!!

I just got the latest McFarlane Tom Brady fig. Not as shrunken as the last time out. Now I need to track down the chase with the throwback jersey.

So when will Hot Toys jump into the sports market:lol? I want a 1/6 Brady!!!

You and me both! I love the Patriots.

My broke ass was able to pull off a mini-haul for $.97 last night:

HWEcto1.JPG

Back