What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great list congrats Ween :rock

My credit card is going to thank me the beginning of March. Thankfully I paid it off for this pay period just this week. Won't get billed for all this lot till March. Probably no new dvds or anything till then.

Also, I'm not going to renew my season tickets for baseball. It's really just getting too expensive to go and I prefer watching it on tv now. And my team went into the toilet and doesn't look to come out anytime soon. I'll just go to a couple of games. That will give me more money for toys. :D

I got this baby......

Exceptional PF.....

72101_press01-001.jpg

That looks ace don't think i've seen that before congrats. :rock2

i finally got McFarlane's 18" Leatherface...i've been waiting years to pick this guy up (at a decent price). Also acquired NECA's 18" Chatterer in a great deal.

IMG_0333.jpg

i finally got McFarlane's 18" Leatherface...i've been waiting years to pick this guy up (at a decent price). Also acquired NECA's 18" Chatterer in a great deal.

IMG_0333.jpg

Congrats on the Leatherface. Word of warning, make sure he's stable or fixed in place. I used to have one, and he took shelf dive after shelf dive until he busted beyond repair. :(

I posted this in the Marvel section, but the Venom Comiquette Ex. arrived today. What an amazing piece.

VenomComiquette1.jpg

194164DSC07644s_1.jpg

My first haul for 2010.. Hope I can complete this line before the year ends! :)

Hot Toys First Blood - Colonel Samuel Trautman

381272964.jpg

381272974.jpg

381273072.jpg

381273037.jpg

381273042.jpg

"What are we?! You made us this way!" -Rambo 2 & Rambo 3

381273053.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the Leatherface. Word of warning, make sure he's stable or fixed in place. I used to have one, and he took shelf dive after shelf dive until he busted beyond repair. :(

That happened with my McFarlane Micheal Myers. His foot broke as well as the bottom of his pants do to falling. I had to glue it. I still keep it around though, refuse to get rid of it because it was my first collectible.

I had my NECA Balrog on a shelf in the basement and then one day he jumped off unexpectedly and lost a wing. He was stable for months and then all of a sudden, bam! So yes, you do need to be careful.

i got Iron Man Movie Mark II Fine Art Statue and Daredevil Red statue two weeks ago and Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Today.

219nbjk.jpg

34o7vgo.jpg

wjuss8.jpg

:banana........................:banana........................:banana

Back