What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Thing
DSC00558.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

Chris, that Man Thing is a beatiful piece!!

And Chapter, the Venom comiquete, the best representation to date of the character IMO. Congrats to both ;)

Congrats Chris looks awesome and i see the spree isn't showing any signs of stopping. :lol

Congrats Chris looks awesome and i see the spree isn't showing any signs of stopping. :lol

Cheers. The spree seems to be picking up momentum :D I think the next couple of months are going to be a killer as I have a lot of PO's due in soon.

Commander Cody LSB
T-600 1:1 Bust
Vader 1:1 Bust
1:2 scale Iron Man

Woah thats a great list can't wait to see the 1:2 Iron Man. I also have the Vader Bust coming can't wait for it to get here. :rock

I am looking forward to the IM but I think I might have to go into hibernation for a few months to try and save money :D The Vader is going to be cool, I just wish I had gone with the Ex as it comes with an extra stand to display the mask when it is removed.

I am looking forward to the IM but I think I might have to go into hibernation for a few months to try and save money :D The Vader is going to be cool, I just wish I had gone with the Ex as it comes with an extra stand to display the mask when it is removed.

:lol @ might have to go into hibernation for a few months to try and save money

Yeah i got the Ex for Vader just had to be done. :D

:lol @ might have to go into hibernation for a few months to try and save money

Yeah i got the Ex for Vader just had to be done. :D

Congrats on the EX. I just didn't get in quick enough. I am sure I will be able to make a stand to put it on.

Got the bank robber Joker and switched out the head on my regular joker with it.

residentevil001.jpg

Some resident evil.

residentevil002.jpg

residentevil003.jpg

residentevil004.jpg

residentevil005.jpg

Back