What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't argue those points. My feeling is that
they will never be redone in 1/4 scale, so either these
or nothing. The availability of good TOS statues is
unfortunately very limited. Maybe I will feel different
about the PFs after I get the nanjin 1/6 figures.

That was the hardest part of letting them go. I think these are great if your a big Spock fan. I myself am more of a Kirk person and it was not about money, I just did not want them in my collection because of the above reasons. I also can't see sideshow going back to them.:(

This one right?
8904.jpg
Yep. That's it! :D

Latest I received...

Mold-A-Rama, Frankenstein
MOTUC, Scareglow
Vintage Metal-Man lot

On the way...

Bandai, Godzilla VS Megaguirus, 6" vinyl set
Majestic Studios, 1/6, Return of the Fly figure
Sectaurs, Skulk & Trancula

I got this today, courtesy of Mike from Razor's Edge Collectibles. Great place to order stuff from, bought it at 6pm on Tuesday, arrived at my doorstep today.
It's the best likeness of Arnold out there, bar none IMHO. Some have said it's a bit on the lanky side, so I bulked up the shoulders, back and biceps a little & now it looks spot on!

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

Congrats on one of the best Terminator collectibles out there:banana
I like it better without the bulking up personally. This pic looks a little weird to me:google

I got this today, courtesy of Mike from Razor's Edge Collectibles. Great place to order stuff from, bought it at 6pm on Tuesday, arrived at my doorstep today.
It's the best likeness of Arnold out there, bar none IMHO. Some have said it's a bit on the lanky side, so I bulked up the shoulders, back and biceps a little & now it looks spot on!

DSCN0595.jpg

[/CENTER]

damn you all....damn you all to hell.......

Saturday, picked up Predator V1. Received DX Joker today from seller in Singapore. O yes very happy :chew

T-800 Endoskeleton 1:2 Scale

8321_press01-001.jpg

8321_press06-001.jpg

No food for the next 6 month but who needs food? :lol was going to wait until next year but didn't want to miss out!

Back