What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man so you plan on getting it as well? that will be great! :rock

Yeah, but it's all about the cheddar baby! :lol Although I'm really liking this too:

900359_press10-001.jpg

Decisions, decisions!

Yeah, but it's all about the cheddar baby! :lol Although I'm really liking this too:

900359_press10-001.jpg

Decisions, decisions!

I had that on order but cancelled and will get it later i'm not gonna cancel this though as i'd lose my $300 deposit with SS :lol

Wouldn't want to cancel this anyway. :rock

Holy crap, man! You got it! Congrats! :rock You just put my Hellboy bust to shame. :lol

Nah man don't be silly that Hellboy bust :rocks i was looking at pics of the one you got and i'd never seen that one but it looks awesome!

Thanks for the congrats anyways. :)

Finally got the holy grail of my young 1:6 hobby - a Hot Toys Rambo 3, thanks to jpc_art (Jeff):

What a nice way to cap off a month-long birthday celebration! :) Thank you Lord, and Thank you Hot Toys for this! :)

Congrats LoneWolf always great to get your grail when you've been chasing it for ages.

Finally got the holy grail of my young 1:6 hobby - a Hot Toys Rambo 3, thanks to jpc_art (Jeff):

What a nice way to cap off a month-long birthday celebration! :) Thank you Lord, and Thank you Hot Toys for this! :)

Also a very impressive HT fig!!!! :rock :rock

Congrats, dude!!!

wow!! i want to get this figure so bad! some crazy prices for it on ebay! it's nuts!

Back