What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In person these are pretty nice - just need to put some pounds on Kirk!

Kirk+Spock-PFs.jpg

I have them myself. They are very nice, but I've wanted to pad-up Kirk too. The sculpts are outstanding, just the carbon-copy bodies are the only problem.

The Trek PFs are really nice pieces. If I had more space for PFs I'd definitely seek them out. IMHO they blow the earlier SW ones out of the water as far as likenesses go. Spock in particular is spot on Nimoy! :rock

BTW, my Exclusive S-Mart Ash showed up yesterday in great condition :banana :banana

Awesome!!! Now he can do battle with his oother half! :rock :rock :rock

In person these are pretty nice - just need to put some pounds on Kirk!

Kirk+Spock-PFs.jpg

I sold mine recently, but was glad to have them in my collection for the while that I had them. The design of the bases were great and the uniforms were top notch. My only problems were with the bodes and the fact that they are exactly in the same pose with left hands exactly the same. In terms of complexion, the paint was bland. Kirk was a little on the skinny side and from most angles his sculpt was off. Funny though, from other angles, his sculpt actually looks pretty good. For the time, they are cool PF's. i just wish they would get re-done already.

Those are the Sideshow Premium Format figures... some of the earliest ones Sideshow made.

BTW, my Exclusive S-Mart Ash showed up yesterday in great condition :banana :banana

I have them myself. They are very nice, but I've wanted to pad-up Kirk too. The sculpts are outstanding, just the carbon-copy bodies are the only problem.

Interesting. Are they hard to come by ?

I don't think so... at least a year or so ago I remember them selling for below retail. But that could have changed following the release of the new movie.

I sold mine recently, but was glad to have them in my collection for the while that I had them. The design of the bases were great and the uniforms were top notch. My only problems were with the bodes and the fact that they are exactly in the same pose with left hands exactly the same. In terms of complexion, the paint was bland. Kirk was a little on the skinny side and from most angles his sculpt was off. Funny though, from other angles, his sculpt actually looks pretty good. For the time, they are cool PF's. i just wish they would get re-done already.

I wouldn't argue those points. My feeling is that
they will never be redone in 1/4 scale, so either these
or nothing. The availability of good TOS statues is
unfortunately very limited. Maybe I will feel different
about the PFs after I get the nanjin 1/6 figures.

Back