What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest arrivals were Figuarts Byakuya from their Bleach line & Transformers Missing link Convoy :)

IMG20240308160514.jpg
IMG20240308160519.jpg

IMG20240308160030.jpg
IMG20240308160245.jpg

Neil

Any tips on embedding photos? Sometimes they work, but mostly they only add attachments.
I have been using imgur for years with no picture dropouts over time. There are a few steps to do first:

1. Make sure you have your image (at the intended size) saved locally in your computer.

2. Go to www.imgur.com

3. Click New Post in the upper left-hand corner.

4. Drag your image onto the image drop zone.

5. Sit through an ad.

6. When your image(s) preview comes up, select the in the upper right-hand corner of the image and click Get share links.

7. Click Copy Link next to the BBCode (Forums) url.

8. Paste the link directly into your post and publish when finished.

I posted this over in my collection display thread, but I should have posted it here since it's not actually a display photo.

20240408_104952.jpg

Here's some more Playmobil to make a second expansion to my beach scene. I also got an ice cream truck set, but forgot to take a photo before recycling the box. Aside from the slushie stand, this was all one big order from Playmobil's website.

With new sets being released, I was able to come up with new ideas. They also inspired ideas for older sets, as they could be combined in ways I couldn't before. I also just thought up new ideas for old sets on their own. The idea of two stupid kids bringing their basketball hoop to the beach was just a funny idea that hadn't occured to me the first time I saw it. XD

Back