What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LINEAGE II "Dwarf" by Orchid Seed.

Somehow... i had totally overlooked this ♥Cutie Pie♥ when she released back in 2011.
Well... ♥She's Coming Home for Christmas in 2023♥

Referring to her by "Dwarf" just simply Will Not Do... i think Miyuki suits her to a tee~

51ShGvsnuVL._AC_SL1000_.jpg?width=1920&h

My latest haul Rachel from Ninja Gaiden 😊

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_154120_edit_9789203640693.jpg
    IMG_20231203_154120_edit_9789203640693.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I Do Believe that i've actually managed to Equal, if not Surpass, the loveliness of the Konomi "Amaloli" Figure
that i deeply regretted missing out on a Decade ago... that today generally commands a small fortune;

My last purchase was a preorder for the Hot Toys Batman Keaton 2.0 deluxe. I'm so excited for it. 1989 is the reason I fell in love with Batman

A bunch of Playmobil kits arrived for me! This will all be added to my beach scene.
20231230_103804.jpg

You can probably figure it out, but I'm adding a dog walking area, a beach volleyball area, and I ordered a giant tortoise.

The brown haired boy in my puppy playtime carry case must have had a factory error, as he was given girl's hair instead. I actually like this girl version better, and she's esspecially cute with the black boy's hat on.

20231230_103903.jpg
My little square Playmobil table will be out of room after everything arrives, so I'll have to decide how I want to upgrade my table space pretty soon.

Last edited:
My First Anime Character Doll, - TOYNAMI's Rough, Clumsy 2001 13in. "Tenchi Muyo!" Princess Ayeka Jurai - is coming back home to me after Twenty Years...

- this time, in the form of the original, Japanese-Market TAKARA Ayeka Jurai
that is fully compatible with the OBITSU 26 Aftermarket Doll Body...
and therefore able to fit right in comfortably with the rest of my OBITSU-based Anime Family♥

- TAKARA 10in. Ayeka Jurai -

- TOYNAMI 13in. Ayeka Jurai -

01_A1_-_Ayeka_12-24-23_1.png?width=1920&

I got a couple of NECA Predators. I got the Ultimate Jungle Hunter and Ultimate Predator 2 Elder. They are my favourite versions of Kevin Peter Hall in the suits. You can so tell the Elder is a much later sculpt as it looks so much better than the Jungle Hunter. The sculpting on the unmasked JH head is ok, the paint a bit less so. The markings on the forehead are way off and there are bits missing on the brows. The hands all need a full repaint, the backs are all wrong and there is paint missing on the gloves. All of which I intend to fix.

The only real nit I could find on the Elder is that there are brass bits on the flintlock that should be natural metal. Aside from that I couldn't see anything else, which is good for later NECA. The Jungle Hunters varied from year to year and the year code on mine is 2021.

Back