What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars Historical Sourcebook vol.1:

Book_Star_Wars_Historical_Sourcebook_vol.1.jpg

Thanks xipotec...My first house purchase...Little excited, little nervous...Will be better once I get everything moved in and settled...

I hate packing but love setting up the new place. Congratulations. My wife and I are buying our second house and close in 3 weeks. Now the joy of packing and then repainting this one to get it rental ready.

I hate packing but love setting up the new place. Congratulations. My wife and I are buying our second house and close in 3 weeks. Now the joy of packing and then repainting this one to get it rental ready.

I have to spend tomorrow going through 3 storage units digging my stuff out to move into the townhouse...On top of that, my stuff is mixed in with my brothers stuff...It is not gonna be fun....lol....I gotta do the touch up paint thing too...Hopefully I don't have to repaint the entire place...

I have to spend tomorrow going through 3 storage units digging my stuff out to move into the townhouse...On top of that, my stuff is mixed in with my brothers stuff...It is not gonna be fun....lol....I gotta do the touch up paint thing too...Hopefully I don't have to repaint the entire place...

It will be worth it though when your all done and the house is set up.

I Got Catwoman yesterday at a local comic shop at retail price! Apparently they are sold out everywhere.

The Royal Guards came in last Thursday!

2.jpg

4.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Back