What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0309.JPG

Matt Ryan Tobin

Pee Wee's Big Adventure foil

DC Bombshells Katana.

I've been avoiding this line for the longest time, but I couldn't resist getting this one. She's supposed to arrive sometime next week.

:)

Yankee candle has this new horror line. The possessed soul sent got me light headed after I smelled it. Lol
a4f33205d8c3f3d883c5679440a29443.jpg
543baa8394d2b1ae6d85812bff1a4f7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Finally tracked down and made a trade for the Asmus Morgul Lord. Have two of the regular Wraiths so now debating six more to complete “The Nine”

I sold an ASMUS Morgul Lord not too long ago... Great figure, but it scared my wife :lol

My latest pre-order is HT Rey in Jedi Training. The mixed media on her entire outfit is fantastic, and LED lightsabers are always a plus for photo ops. I plan on having her haired by Shane Poole and possibly repainted, depending on the final product.

I sold an ASMUS Morgul Lord not too long ago... Great figure, but it scared my wife :lol

My latest pre-order is HT Rey in Jedi Training. The mixed media on her entire outfit is fantastic, and LED lightsabers are always a plus for photo ops. I plan on having her haired by Shane Poole and possibly repainted, depending on the final product.

Mine doesnt seem to mind most of the figures, Gothmog was a bit much for her though. Big time the mutlilated Rohan Soldier lol.

Back