What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b2bb8ade85c226c0fa48f89629756788.jpg

cfc86667e142a223b7311cf4172bf21d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley Quinn and Deadpool (got the second batch with fixed wrists) both great figures, actually that's not entirely true. Well, at least one of these two is great.

Managed to find a few figures I've been looking for today. McFarlane Jareth, NECA Covenant Xenomorph (Hadley's Hope set was too expensive for me, and I've been meaning to get a Xenomorph), and a Black Series Force Spirit Obi-Wan.

I'm really surprised with how nice Jareth is. It's my first figure from McFarlane. The paint and sculpt are great, but I'm not a huge fan of the articulation.

The Xenomorph looks fantastic too. I'm not a fan of the Covenant design, but it's nice to have a Xeno until I can find an OG version.

Obi is kewl. Walgreens had a bunch of him.

I almost scored a NECA Shaw from Prometheus at Go! Toys & Games, but it was already sold by the time I got there. They only had Vickers and Fifeld left.

Amazon ex. Black Series First Order Stormtrooper

Really nice because it includes a bunch of accessories to make different versions

Back