What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figma Mikasa
mikasa.JPG

waiting for this guy to show up

$_57.jpg

Also got a Magneto zombie from GG's sale.
I had rewards on their site too that I forgot about so got it pretty cheap.

80347-2.jpg

Not figures, but gone on a bit of a 2000AD/Judge Dredd binge recently

Prints
y8erynez.jpg

y8u6egan.jpg

Books
u4ehy4e7.jpg
4epypyzu.jpg

Australian Blu Ray with prequel comic, and metal Dredd badge
utege8yh.jpg

Pre-ordered him on 18th July 2012 and finally got it yesterday. Definitely worth the wait, he's awesome, great presence. Absolutely nothing wrong with the statue, he's flawless ! This guy is a must-have, after all he is The Batman.

Great pics of Batman! Unbelievable about the two year wait though. Face portrait looks to be painted much more cleanly than the first batches, as they all seem to have that 5 oclock shadow look, including mine. Maybe its just the lighting?

Does yours have a smudge on the left hand thumb? Seems to have a white splotch where there shouldn't be one.

Not figures, but gone on a bit of a 2000AD/Judge Dredd binge recently

4epypyzu.jpg

Nice, I'd seen there was that Art/Covers book, been meaning to look out for a copy in town to flip thru. Any good?

My latest - 3A's 1/6 Peppermint Grove. Very pleased with this one, she's just a badass.
PG.jpg

Got MIB HT War Machine Mk. I and MISB Equip & Prop Vol. 5 Berserk Garo, both for approximately $300. Sorry for the crappy pics. Eheh.

apaja6en.jpg

vunaza5a.jpg

3y7yneha.jpg

Picked up a new motorcycle suit to go with the Red Skull Lifesize bust.
Most of it should show up today.
Man I need to sell some stuff after this :slap

It does not come with the helmet or shield but I have a CA:TFA helmet being made and I'm waiting for the next run for a shield.

I do have the heater shield (the non round one) under contruction so I can use that one till I get the round one I guess but I want to work on that costume as well (Bucky Rescue costume)

View attachment 114666

But I have a BMW bike. I might have to buy something American for the collection :lol

Got this recently to go with the Captain America Suit. Now I'm waiting on the helmet.

$_572.jpg
$_57.jpg

Back