What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd

Hot Toys Jor El
Hot Toys Man of Steel
Hot Toys Zod
Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman
Hot Toys Thor (light armor)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Drake's T-shirt. That's not me lol.

attachment.php

I already had Frost's
frostshirt.jpg

Yeah that is the thing I like about fed ex they send letters afterwards which get completely ignored of course:rotfl

So does the shipper get the bill then?
That's what they seem to scare me with when I ship internationally if the recipient doesn't have a fedex account you can request the recipient pay it but if they don't they say you will get the bill.
So I don't ship internationally anymore unless it's going to be USPS. Which pretty much means nothing expensive since I don't think I can request signature confirmation internationally from USPS.

I've spent way too much money recently. I can begin to see an addiction here :)
I got the sideshow daredevil by joe quesada, punisher comiquette, joker es PF, all the classic avengers kotobukiya are in the mail on their way... And the Conan beast dio just got shipped. Whew. Oh and I preordered, hellboy PF, apocalypse, and Spider-man Campbell comiquette. I don't know where I'm going to display this stuff...

A really nice Black Series 6" Sandrooper as present from a good friend - I weathered it a bit more, and painted the white joints black as they should have been:

p0ad.jpg

Now just to get the Black Series Stormtrooper

Hot Toys Evil Superman

IMG_0750.jpg

Hot Toys Red Skull

IMG_0737.jpg

Hot Toys Predator 2, City Hunter

IMG_0726.jpg

Hot Toys Snake Eyes

IMG_0714.jpg

Not all at once, of course ;)

Back